Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PRIEST

A distinguished young woman on a flight from USA to Dar es salaam, Tanzania asked the Priest beside her:
Woman: "Father, may I ask for a favor?"
Priest: "Of course. What may I do for you child?"
Woman: "Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and I am well over the Customs
limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me.......... Under your robe perhaps?"
Priest: "I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."
Woman: "With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."
When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.
Custom Officer: "Father, do you have anything to declare?"
Priest: "From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare"
The official thought this answer was strange.
Custom Officer: "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"
Priest: "I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."
Custom Officer: (Roaring with laughter, said) "Go ahead, Father." Next!


Now.......truly, did the priest lie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kalumbu umekopi,