Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008

A BIG THANK YOU! EVEN IF IT'S STILL EARLY
To each & everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year…
Especially for all the support & comments I received…
Without you, I'm sure that 2008 would have been extremely boring…
From my side I wish you all a Magical Festive Season filled with ...
Loving Wishes & Beautiful Thoughts…
May 2009 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness & Bright Future…
And to those who need someone special, you are so special stop looking…
To those who need money, LOTTO is back…
To those who need caring, take care of yourselves...
To those who need friends, be careful of backstabbers…
To those who need life, may you find God…
To those who need love, look some more…..Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!…
To those who may feel lonely, enjoy it whilst you can…
BUT BASICALLY,
To my friends and loved ones, both old and new…
This is a "THANK YOU" for being there in 2008
…Happy Christmas!!!!!!
and a Prosperous New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UNGETOA SHUKRANI HIZO KWA KISWAHILI, INGELETA MAANA ZAIDI ,AU WASOMAJI WAKO WAAMINI NI WAONGEA KIINGEZA.WE MTU MKUBWA SANA, HAYA ANDIKA KWA KISWAHILI BASI TUTOE MAONI