Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MPITA NJIA

Hi,

I have been reading your blog now for quite some time and would like to say I truly enjoy it. I was wondering if you could help us plug in our movie ( Baby Powder) that is coming out November of this year.We have a few teasers on you tube, but our offical preview should be out in less than a week. We just finished shooting it in Atlanta, Georgia and want to push it in theaters in Tanzania. We have some thing called a fusion in this film. Most characters are from back home, however, we have a few characters from Kenya and the US. I think the story will move any individual that will get a chance to see this film.Its based on a true story and its got a very good message that many of us back home will gladly embrace. I am one of the producers of the above film and I go by the name Abdallah Mustsfa. Please dont hesitate to e-mail me if you got any question or need anymore info. Thank you Abdallah

No comments: